Since 1983, Brynn Marr Hospital has specialized in quality behavioral health services for children, adolescents and adults through a comprehensive, integrated system of inpatient treatment and residential programs. Our employees are passionate about and committed to providing the best care possible to each patient that walks through our doors. If you have that passion for helping others – join the Brynn Marr Team.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits including Short and Long Term Disability plans, Personal Accident and more
- 401k with Company Match
- Employee discount program
- Paid time off and extended leave pay (sick pay)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Nursing CEUs
To reach our Human Resources Department, please call 910-577-1400.